Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fully Committed

I missed a day two days ago, so yesterday was Day 1 again. This is what came up for me to write about...


100 days may seem like a long time;
it may seem like a huge mountain to climb.
To stay committed for 100 straight days?
"If I could make it that long, I'd be amazed."

But that type of thinking won't let you progress.
To turn yourself around, just say "Yes!"
It's simply one day at a time as you go,
plus you'll be surprised how much you will grow.

And if you happen to miss a day,
no need to condemn yourself in any way.
All you do is start back at day one;
'cause it's no different than any other day...
You just get it done.

--DW 4/09

1 comment:

  1. This poem tells it straight up. Thank you. I love your line where you said that type of thinking won't help you progress. That's really the point of the whole process. I'm so grateful you get that so clearly!

    YES!!!

    ReplyDelete