Thursday, August 27, 2009

Day 100

Today was Day 100 in my four commitments to write poetry, juggle, do an ab workout, and review my life purpose and vision I discovered in March. So, naturally, I decided to write my poem about Day 100 and the 100 Day Commitment process...


Day 100 is here at last!
A goal was set and is officially complete.
More than fourteen weeks have now gone past,
over which an activity I did repeat.

There were four activities to be exact;
the improvement in each very fulfilling.
It's amazing the progress and committed impact,
and it all starts from just being willing.

Willing to be disciplined before you've even begun,
willing to beat human resistance to the core,
willing to forgive and start back at day one;
and once you reach 100; well, why not do more?

--DW 8/09

No comments:

Post a Comment